Friday, November 4, 2011

LOVE LIGHT – CN BLUE

Just nak share sedikit lagu yang mempunyai lirik yang sangat menarik.
 setelah diterjemahkan ke bahasa inggeris. =)



When I see you, my face blushes,
When I see you, my heart goes thump, thump
As a little child, I talk with shyness,
When I see you, I just smile out of nowhere,
Like an idiot I keep doing it,
I think that probably love came to me,

You’re my heart’s president
You’re my heart, embroidered with the star,
I’m genie for you girl,
You make stop my breath,
Everything you want
Because I love you
There’s no a reason for my love, you know,

You’re darling,
More beautiful than the star above in the night sky,
The shining thing deep in my,
It’s my own light,
I love you darling,
Always by my side, give me the light,
Every night, I look at you,
When I see you, you’re so beautiful,
You’re my love light,

When I see you, I feel like I’m in the clouds,
I keep doing this, so you can also feel attracted,
I think that probably love come to me,


You’re darling,
More beautiful than the star above in the night sky,
The shining thing deep in my,
It’s my own light,
I love you darling,
Always by my side, give me the light,
Every night, I look at you,
When I see you, you’re so beautiful,
You’re my love light,

You’re lovely,
You’re more dazzling than the sunlight in the sky,
You light up brightly the dark places in my heart,
It’s my own light,

I love you lovely,
Even if I close my eyes, I can look at you,
Looking at you like this
You’re still dazzling even when I see you,
You’re my love light….

2 comments:

  1. haha. Love light huh? more like star light.
    btw, anyway lagu dia cam sdap

    ReplyDelete
  2. lagu nie mmg bez..=)
    abg aq slalu denga lgu nie tyap kali on lappy..
    =D

    ReplyDelete